Please read the following steps carefully to apply for the rental property you are interested.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TENANCY
Step 1: visit the 1 Form website https://www.1form.com
Step 2: Create an account and follow the step by step application form and attach the necessary documents as per required on the website.
NOTE: To ensure we receive your application online use the following details for the property manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each applicant is required to attach the following supporting documents:
PHOTO IDENTIFICATION: Current driver’s licence and/or passport and/or proof of age card.
PROOF OF INCOME: Recent pay slips (2 consecutive within the last 2 months) and/or recent bank statement (within the last 2 months) and/or contract or letter of acceptance from employer.
VISA: All applicants on a student or non-resident VISA MUST provide a copy of this document with their application.
STUDENT DOCUMENTATION: Students will need to provide a copy of their letter of enrolment and/or scholarship and/or student photo card.
OTHER DOCUMENTS: (please provide at least one of the following) - Letters of reference from previous employers or Landlords and/or previous tenancy ledger and/or previous rent receipts and/or utilities account and/or Medicare card.
- EVERY adult that will be living in the property is required to submit an application form.
- Our office requires an applicant to inspect the property prior to submitting an application.
- All rent and rental bond is to be paid prior to possession given to the premises.
- Payment of rent is accepted via direct debit or direct deposit.
- Rental bond MUST be paid via bank cheque or money order made to the Rental Bond Board.
- Our office will endeavor to contact you within 2 business days or receiving your application.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE ON (02) 9663 0611 OR LOG ON TO OUR WEBSITE WWW.LSKK.COM.AU
» Application Form.pdf
» Front page Application Form.100715.docx